7speed AT upgrades in Australia?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow85

Reaction score
I have a Nissan 370Z with the RE7R01A transmission which I believe is the same as the Navaras and some of the Infiniti veichles RE7R01B transmission except the latter has a higher torque rating, probably due to stronger clutch discs or something?

Does anyone know if there are any shops in Australia who can work on these 7speed transmission, specifically to upgrade it to handle more torque. As I have the RE7R01A version, it has a rating of 400nm and I am putting Twin turbo in my Z so i should expect to see as much as 600nm torque pushed through it.

Would it be possible to change my trans out for the RE7R01B since it is rated for 600nm torque or atleast use the friction/clutch plates from it, or RE7R01B overhaul kit?

I know of many places in the states that have upgraded auto trans for the Z, such as Level 10 and GTM/Gamma, but shipping costs are just disgusting so I need to try and upgrade my trans locally.

Could anyone be able to help me here, thanks.

Latest posts

Back