Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The engine with 1 head off
F150andnavara021.jpg

F150andnavara022.jpg

The burnt oil in the rocker covers
F150andnavara024.jpg

F150andnavara027.jpg

550hp.....nice!. good to see youve sorted out a few of the issues.

Looking good Scotty.

Sorry I didn't call you back the other day, all I seem to be doing at the moment is friggen working.

u need a new excuse dave! youve been using that one for the last couple of years now.

^ Bad day huh ?

So you have worked for yourself doing 12 hour days before ?

Sorry Ill get a better "Excuse".

A classic case of misunderstanding ^^
The keyboard doesn't convey the fact that Joshy was empathising with you.

Great to hear things are coming together Scotty - I look forward to the note again!

Looking forward to seeing the beast in the shed fired up and on the road also!

I took the heads in today to be done and then came home and pulled the harmonic balancer off and the timing case.I got a few more parts that I needed and now waiting for my cam and a few other bits and pieces.Hopefully the heads will be back on friday and I can start to put the bitch back together and get it over to the horse power factory for the new tune.It has to be ready for the high country trip or I will be mighty pissed

Cam is in and timed up.Tomorrow put the timing case and valley cover and water pump back on.Pick the heads up Monday and put the rest back together.Goes in for the new tune on Wednesday.I'm hangin for the weekend.

Lookin good scotty, I like the Outback Roof console, looks factory. They do a good job at Outback.

Latest posts

Back