Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Problems Doog. Hoping this may get planned in the next month or shorter !!, Last time was at my place, I got no problems doing here again.. What say the original 5.. may even get Tshirts done with the logo Original 5 :tazzy:

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would bump this post (for the South-East Queensland Lads)

I am keen whenever it is.(sorry I can't host though) 2 car garage on a slope,and I camper trailer resides in one side of that.

But as normal I put my hand up to come along and help where I can.

PS rusty hurry up and finish your shed.lol
If you need a hand doing anything give us a Hoy.!!

Out.....

Hi gents.
Very new to this. Have a lot of things I want to do to my Nav. D22 2014. Would love to catch up and see what's been done to your cars and what your thoughts up. I'm Brizzy North but happy to swing over for a meet up and quiet beer.

Hi gents. Very new to this. Have a lot of things I want to do to my Nav. D22 2014. Would love to catch up and see what's been done to your cars and what your thoughts up. I'm Brizzy North but happy to swing over for a meet up and quiet beer.

G'day there Chippy,

Yes it would be good to catch up with another local member.just watch this thread and we will keep you updated on the next mechanics night.

You have my word they are a blast.

dodgy mechanics night Last week March ??

Hi ya All.

If you want I'll throw out date to plan too... what about the 3rd or 4th weekend in March...that would be either the Sat 21st or Sat 28th. If you want we could hold it at my place again !!

just need an idea what's the preferable date and who's interested in coming.

Same deal as last time (read the older posts for us older members)..

What say you all.............. who's in and who's out..

Pat S

21st works for me. The 4x4 show is on that weekend so would be happy to get some ideas from you guys then head still leave some time to get in and look for some bargains.
Haven't been to the show expo before so not sure if they even have "great" deals or not.

Hi ya All.

If you want I'll throw out date to plan too... what about the 3rd or 4th weekend in March...that would be either the Sat 21st or Sat 28th. If you want we could hold it at my place again !!

just need an idea what's the preferable date and who's interested in coming.

Same deal as last time (read the older posts for us older members)..

What say you all.............. who's in and who's out..

Pat S
21st sounds good to me

dodgy mechanics day

It would seem the the popular choice is the 21st.. so that can be the day.

We gunna plan it for an overnighter as per last time Bonfire Etc etc. maybe a group run down to the 4x4 tinny tackle show Sunday 22nd..

look at what we can't afford and drool over equipment for future plans..

Im there .... must get pics of Geoff's big-boy tent this time.

Pat let me know if you need help with anything ??

bugger i have to take the missus to a wedding on the 21st.......tried to get out of it but that was not a very popular idea.....

i will have to catch the next one :(

Always put family first mate, I am going to go to this event purely to meet fellow members and help out. I will have a full toolbox I am a qualified mechanic now retired. Any help is good.
Cheers

dodgy mechanics

Always put family first mate, I am going to go to this event purely to meet fellow members and help out. I will have a full toolbox I am a qualified mechanic now retired. Any help is good.
Cheers
Hi Mate.
Dont put to much emphasis on tools, got enough to do most jobs, and more socializing than fixing :cheers!:

All are welcome..

dodgy mechanics

Folks not to labour the point.....

Anyone camping over night, or just a BBQ and lot less drinks ??

Pat S

m happy to go with the masses .... the better half will want her bed, but if others are staying Ill come back with the swag .... and go big in the second innings :)

dodgy mechanics day/nite

Ok Folks.

As the date draws closer.. for those that have my address great for those that dont send me a PM I will let you know.

About mid afternoon sounds about right 2-3

Starters are
Myself.. Bad JUiJUI , pocoyoyo, grashopper, ABoutbush, Chippy
possibles Greg

Conrads a none starter SOH has got him leashed. so no projector this time.....

Rusty you showing !!
Projects for this day/nite bonnet rams for geoff,
still gotta do JUIUJUI's fridge wiring.
Grasshopper was talking about a solar panel ??

Geoff can you contact Bruce and Mel for me please pass on the invite.

As per last time there was simple fare.. sausages on bread with onions I will grab some bread and onions, and supply a BBQ and bonfire the rest is BYO ...sorry

Anything I missed ??

Last edited:
Yes Pat there was something you missed..

If you are intending on drinking please bring a swag or something to sleep on.
It is a dodgy mechanic's afternoon/evening but we do not expect people to drink and drive.

SAFETY FIRST!!!

Hope to see some newcomers come along too.

Back