Nissan Navara Brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we still on for this drive to Bribie??

Can u get a day permit or only the weekly one which is $43?

When I try to pay at checkout on the ParksQ website I get an error box come up...any others get this?

Are we still on for this drive to Bribie??

Can u get a day permit or only the weekly one which is $43?

When I try to pay at checkout on the ParksQ website I get an error box come up...any others get this?

Yeh it's still on, only the week permit at the moment and not sure about online payment but you can maybe do it over the phone

Great 4byfour I don't know that area so could you give an exact meeting place for a 9am kick off that would be great.Sounds like a few going so maybe a shopping centre carpark or something.

I'm coming from the northern Goldy with missus and 2 kids and looking forward to it fingers crossed for the weather!!

Great 4byfour I don't know that area so could you give an exact meeting place for a 9am kick off that would be great.Sounds like a few going so maybe a shopping centre carpark or something.

I'm coming from the northern Goldy with missus and 2 kids and looking forward to it fingers crossed for the weather!!

Yeh mate me too! Sundowner hotel meet point bud ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425041354.034342.jpg

Cheers 4byfor.

Have had a coolant issue which I did a temp fix on today...fingers crossed I can get it sorted for nextweekend.

Will be our first run out with a Navara group.:rock:

Cheers 4byfor.

Have had a coolant issue which I did a temp fix on today...fingers crossed I can get it sorted for nextweekend.

Will be our first run out with a Navara group.:rock:

Yeh mate I think it's going to be a massive turn out at this stage there is 50 going

Hi All, sorry I missed the gathering. Other commitments.. How did it go? Any photos..

Should have been awesome.

Cheers

saw some pics. looked like a good day. unfortunately i only get every 2nd weekend off and this weekend wasnt one of them

I was in the carpark on Sunday waiting for everybody and then got told by a member driving by that it was "yesterday"...thanks Brian.

BUGGER

Oh well came from the gold coast so we went anyway of course.
Was busy but great.

Only did the beach run not inland track but am keen to do that one nextime

Pjw.

Attachments

• Bribie Trip 3 2015 003.jpg
    Bribie Trip 3 2015 003.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Bribie Trip 3 2015 004.jpg
    Bribie Trip 3 2015 004.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 66
Here is a few shots from our bribie Island event last weekend. Awesome turn out and top weather had a blast!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426251634.666106.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426251661.933058.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426251675.183090.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426251700.293404.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426251714.018610.jpg

Last edited:
Bugger, really pissed I missed it.. Great turn out.. I'll be in for the next one for sure...

Great photos.

Latest posts

Back