QD32 total dashboard failure

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camritch

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone can help me here, but i have a QD32 Nav, and recently the whole dashboard stopped, the only functional thing is a few of the warning lights (hand brake, water temp/pressure) but not a single gauge is working, and the odometer is permanently showing that I've driven 200 meters. there isn't a spare dash within 2000km of me so I cant just replace it. If anyone knows a cause or has a solution that'd be massively appreciated.

Where should I be looking for these earthing points? I've taken it half apart only to realise I don't know what I'm looking for exactly...

assuming old dash (pre 2000), there are 3 or 4 screws on the back circuit marked gnd (ground). also check the black wire going into the plug.

i wired in my own ground wire and linked all these points when i was troubleshooting mine

Also if you get to a point where you can't locate the issue, i recommend getting it repaired rather than replacing.
I spent about 18 months looking for a working cluster replacement for 1998 nav, they are near impossible to find in working condition. They are all ticking time bombs really. Notorious for failing

Latest posts

Back