D40 right side blows hot air

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sami_b

Reaction score
Hi all
My Ac right side is always blowing very hot air even if i put it on very cold temp.
Driver side is ok.
Someone told me that it could be the actuator, but i don't know where is it located.

Air flow in the older models is controlled by servo-operated doors that adjust the air path as necessary. I can't see why they wouldn't use the same tech in the newer cars.

The bad news is that it might require disassembly of those ducts to get to the faulty door. If the vehicle has any warranty left, now's a great time to call up the dealer!

I start disassembling dashboard, but i don't know what to do now
1ff62d45087b302b7d280054ee5a1f4c.jpg

Obviously no warranty left then! Do you have a manual? If not, this post on this forum has a link to the manual - grab it all and have a squiz through it. In particular, MTC.PDF has a section on the door motors (although it's for a manual air conditioner, the door controls should be very similar).

I disassembled all the dashboard including airbag.
I can see an actuator on the top and there's also nother on the bottom.
I don't know which one is for the passenger side.

The actuator for the passenger side is under the airbag,very difficult to put off (big hands) 2 screws 5.5mm

Latest posts

Back