3" turbo back exhaust on D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romdave

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a 3" turbo back exhaust (no cat, no muffler)? Just bought an exhaust system of gumtree and before I go ahead and install I'm wondering what experiences people have had with this similar set up. Ie: fault codes (if any) and cat Removal. I had a look under the car and it looks like it could be a bit tricky getting the cat off. I have a 2009 Spanish built (manual).

keep the Cat on or buy a free flow cat. big fines if caught without this fitted. also its good to have atleast 1 x muffler as it could be abit droney without one.

So I managed to get the new exhaust in in about 4.5hrs today. Thanks to my mechanic for letting me use a hoist (for the cost of a carton of beer). I'm pretty happy with the results however it is a bit droney. Thinking of either a muffler or resonator but not sure which way to go. Any thoughts or ideas on the differences from anyone more knowledgable than me.

Latest posts

Back