Any Van Experience?; in the market

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryc

Reaction score
This seems to be the best area to ask for people's experiences.

Unfortunately, we have to retire our 2010 D22 manual as I do't drive anymore and SWMBO's knee has gone dickey, so we have to get an auto somthing. My lifelong preference has always been a van, but the last one we prchased was in 1992, or there abouts.

A bit of web searching has tuurned up(not in any order),
Hyundai, Renault, Fiat(too small or two big), Ford($$$), BMW($$$), Volkswagen; comfortline(old kombi type) and caddy,Kia(no thanks) and suppossedly Nissan also makes one, bt I'm stuffed trying to find it on their website.

What I'm particularly looking for to 5/4 seater(driver, passenger and 2-3 seats next) with abit of luggage space after. Sedans just don't cut it for me.

T.I.A.

Nissan make an Elgrand. Plenty of second hand ones around, but Nissan Australia don't seem to be selling new ones now.

You might consider an X-Trail (a little small in the back, but seats fold). Suzuki Vitara has low range and auto variants and comes in a range of sizes but the larger ones that can carry a decent load are getting up towards (although not quite) Pajero/Prado size.

What about a LR Discovery?

Latest posts

Back