Good year duratracs?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just recently trying to get a set for my Ute and was told there is none in the country. It would be like a three week wait. Good luck trying to find a set. I ended up going with bf Goodrich M/T . Would of loved to jaded thedura Trac tho.

don't think they are worth it, if the wait time is that long, your stuffed if you pop a tyre and cant get a replacement. Think I am going to look at the BFG TA KO of the hankook dynapro at. 335 fitted for BFG or 300fitted for the hankook, trying to get it a bit cheaper through a mate

BFG's are slightly better anyway, make sure you don't end up with the rugged terrain though since its more of an onroad tyre.

I was just recently trying to get a set for my Ute and was told there is none in the country. It would be like a three week wait. Good luck trying to find a set. I ended up going with bf Goodrich M/T . Would of loved to jaded thedura Trac tho.

That's nothing mate I was told 4-6 and they turned up within a fortnight... So glad I waited too, unreal tyres

are you still deciding just thaught id let you know i have a set of duratracks that have 16000klms and have started to split between the tread blocks goodyear are looking into it and have said its never happened before

Anyone got feedback on the dura trac tyres. Mate runs them on his patrol and has 70-80k on them and will still see another 30k before they need replacing. I'm hoping the buy 3 get the 4th free deal is still going. The other option was the Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres.

Latest posts

Back