Replacing heater core

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notso

Reaction score
G'day all I have the dash of my 2003 D22 out putting in a new heater core (copper and brass) instead of alloy is there any thing I should do while I have it out ? any suggestions would be great but be nice

Howdy mate, how did you go with this job.. Also where did you get the core? Mines leaking into the cab ...

Howdy man, thanks for that, I'll have a read later.. with mine, seems I'm a little heavy with my hand on the hose clamps..

Stinking alloy feed pipes to the heater core have collapsed a touch on the in and out, and because the hose was hard up against the rubber grommet in the firewall - when it did dribble it ran into the cab..
I'm hoping !
Floorings out to dry so I'll keep an eye on it for a few, I didn't risk trying to work the pipe back in to shape - used a good silicone to glue them on and when that sets I'll use the hose clamps on them..

Just goes to show there is a reason for those hose clamps Nissan use eh, tricky little Asians...

Was nOt looking forward to pulling that dash ;) Hoping it's a fix...

Latest posts

Back