child restraints and anchor points.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyc10n

Reaction score
hey fellas,
my wife is due to give birth to our first child in little over a month and I'm wanting to know if anyone has had the child restraints/anchor points welded in and engineered and how much am I looking at to get it done

Hey mate. I had 3 put in mine by a qualified installer. A bit over $300 from memory and that included mod plate. What state ar you in?

dave one of my workmates had it done here in newie a few weeks ago
ile get the details from him on tuesday and text em to you

Can I ask where was that because my wife asked at the thomostown one and they told her she needs to get them certified.

This was at the Thomastown one. There is a bloke there with a yellow van, nearly all the time, and he generally just installs seats. And then there is another bloke there sometimes, with a black van who is an engineer, and hes the one who installed my points.

I too got one in my D40 done in Victoria which were less than 200, i think about 175. One place quoted me 365 for one!

looks like the wife and I have agreed to sell the navara when the young bloke is born providing I find the right car for the right price, thanks anyway guys

Latest posts

Back