Bar fog light indicator combo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt87

Reaction score
Rang iro..an (fill in the gaps) yesterday to enquire about replacing my fog light indicator assemblies in my deluxe bar. They are rusted, the surrounds are cracked and falling apart and lights have been cracked and full of water. They should be able to sort it out, he said, as it could be the old style, which it is.

So i ripped the whole assembly out of my bar and took them in to be told, nah, nothing we can do about them, that's the old style !

Your f@&$ing kidding me!!!Drove an hour to be told something I could have been told over the phone, what a joke !! You pay good money for a bullbar to be told 5 years down the track it's too old for replacement parts.

I was told to go to a different shop who stock no iro..an and are a completely different brand and a half an hour in the other direction who may have them, and when I got there they told me I can wait 10 weeks (and pay half the price of a new deluxe bar or equivalent )to get them in.

I'm over all these bloody joints who charge way to much for what they sell and then can't get replacement parts, I would understand if it was a no name brand but come on!!!

Well that's all I've got and I know it's a small issue but that's the whole point, it's a small replacement item.

Anyway if anyone knows where the hell I can get two whole fog light assemblies for a ironman bullbar ( old style ) purchased in 2008, the please let me know

Haha.. just reread.. probably not..
Either try eGay òr google - just keep trying different combos of words.. something will come up

Yeh has these in it but need the whole kit including indicator park light, fog/small spot light, black surround, backing plate, and fog light angle bracket.
The whole kit is a elongated triangle shape

Just to close out this thread. I have had my faith renewed in ironman, by Matt at ironman. I was put onto a company in wangara, North of perth, 4x4 extras, which will be getting all my future business as I can't speak highly enough of the service, price and turnaround of the items I was chasing.

Basically got turned away from everyone I had contacted and 4x4 extras had no problems with what I was chasing and there product knowledge was exceptional

Brother has an ironman bar on his pagero had no fog light but I went to jaycar and got a set of led spread beams for it. Works mint. The only issue you would have is the combo lights. A bit of alloy and some led lights from WA bullbars would have it schmic. I'll try get a photo. I'm about to do the same for an arb bar.

Latest posts

Back