2016 Muster suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malicious

Reaction score
So as things got a bit out of hand this year we ran out of time.
So suggestions for holding a 2016 muster lets hear them.
As I'm local to Coffs Harbour my suggestion is of course Coffs.
we have Camp Coffs each year which is the Jeep thing.
By holding it here I should be able to arrange track guides for groups with graded drives 1-5.
Option for campsite would be one of the local sports grounds a short drive to the west of Coffs.
self guided tours could be done,
beach , bush , mild to wild tracks.
it would due to its location also allow for the possibility of a basic 4wd training workshop.
I will also have access to a semi retired events planner.
logistics of getting freight etc to coffs is also easy and also maybe able to arrange some dealer displays.

so thats my ideas lets get some more out..

Coffs is about half way between Sydney and Brisbane, on the major highway.
Peoples partners who don't wish to hit the tracks or just hang around can head into town or some of the local markets.
Emu Creek would have been good but having something close means prep work can be arranged in the weekends leading up , also having a airport close we might be able to get some guests fly in instead of driving so they can still attend and i'm sure we could find them a seat...

Yep I'd be keen for that... Sounds A really good location!!

Have to agree with all the other comments we have run out of time, disappointing but as we say we must soldier on.

And we cannot expect Old Tony to do everything to keep the forum going. He has his own personal things to deal with as well.

I would consider helping with the muster 2016 as part of the committee....

Just bad timing this year...

Thanks all, and a special thanks to Tony for your hard work and holding the forum together..

I do like Coffs harbor not to bad only about a 14 hour drive or so from Melbourne. Might tag along if its somewhere around that time frame now that my rig is pretty much up to a good level of spec.

I suggest Landcruiser mountain park in Jimna QLD, I think this park is great! all camp site are hot showers with toiltes, campsites can be accessed by 2WD cars aswell, id be happy to host a bit of a beginner training course :)

Coffs I can organise with access to an event planner , local sports ground with amenities, local 4wd club members as guides on various grade tracks etc.
Would also consider change of date to September school holidays.
Being local to the area and an airport close has its advantages

Yep I'd be keen for that... Sounds A really good location!!

Have to agree with all the other comments we have run out of time, disappointing but as we say we must soldier on.

And we cannot expect Old Tony to do everything to keep the forum going. He has his own personal things to deal with as well.

I would consider helping with the muster 2016 as part of the committee....

Just bad timing this year...

Thanks all, and a special thanks to Tony for your hard work and holding the forum together..

wank wank

yep if it actually gets off the ground i will do my best to attend for sure!! will be great to catch up to people face to face. :confused3:

i would be keen for coffs if it gets off the ground, i've never been to a muster and would love to meet everybody

Latest posts

Back