efn no good rotten cs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastik86

Reaction score
So I park at my local train station today and head into work in the city (Melbourne). Generally dominated and got everything I needed to get done accomplished. Caught train home and got back to this

ForumRunner_20141018_165522.jpg

ForumRunner_20141018_165552.jpg

So apparently these arseholes who would have been better off of they ended up on their mum's sheets preconception broke into some other unlucky law abiding bloke's ute and knocked off his drills and shit and number plates. They then used said drills and shit to drill out my passenger door lock and pull it out of the door, bust my steering column cover and after being unsuccessful drilled out my ignition barrel.

No good scum you will get your karma. I hope it is painful, inconvenient, unexpected and fs your life.

You ruined my otherwise good day. You are lower than whale shit you lowlife dogs.

Rant over. Moving to happier things

ForumRunner_20141018_175619.jpg

:biggrin:

Froffies!!!

:cheers:

That's pretty farked....

Makes you wonder with these oxygen thieves... they will get what's coming to them no doubt.....

Beer o'clock sounds good though

Oh shit!!! That's not good!!

Makes me so angry, some people have no respect for others property what so ever! Did they take anything of yours other than causing shitloads of damage??

This will make you smile . Last night I went to the local tavern for a lemonade . This morning chores to do , a dump run . Went to pay couldn't find my wallet , after a quick panic . Rang the tavern to ask if anyone had seen a wallet .

Fark me yes it had been handed in . I went to pick it up and bugger me it still had $ 160 in it . So I asked them to let me know who it was so I could buy them dinner at the tavern . :thumbup:

Mate I feel your pain I am fed up with thieves, how someone did not see this drilling is unusual. Most of the pro's use a slide hammer muffled by a pillow.I always pull the ecu fuse in dodgy area's. The clowns would have no idea, nor will it start.

Don't suppose it was in an area at the train station that had surveillance by any chance..?

Mate i just moved to mernda and i make sure my truck is packed away in the shed at nite f@%&#*"g scum getting around these areas atm... You would have been better off them taking the car them them fu@£#%g with it
:rambo:

Mate i just moved to mernda and i make sure my truck is packed away in the shed at nite f@%&#*"g scum getting around these areas atm... You would have been better off them taking the car them them fu@£#%g with it
:rambo:

Yeah apparently it's happening a lot at South Morang station. Mate's apprentice VY ute got knocked off from there the other week.

Wouldn't mind having these types rounded up and euthanased for society and future generations sake.

Hopefully next time they do a runner across the tracks and trip and get the full brunt of an oncoming train. If that fails, catch them and take them to the muster...

Similar thing happened to my mates d22 the other week. They drilled out the driver side lock, couldn't get it opened so they keyed all the way along the side panel, knocked his spotlights around and rocked his lightbar back and forward so it now wobbles around. Must have been trying to steal them

Would have been better off if they managed to steal it

Karma. Watch now the family try to sue cause the roof was unsafe or some shit.

There will be some little loophole a snivelling libertarian will find so the family can profit from it. Can imagine the eulogy, he was a good man a kind man who provided for his family, yeah right off the hard work and sweat of others the thieving mongrel

Latest posts

Back