Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen the pics, so how does it drive ?

Have you done anything about the gearing ?

Can I have a drive. Lol.

Dave.

man that is a fucking redonkulious.
i didn't think it could be done but i've been proven wrong.
i want to see this thing in action it would hammer

It gets started tomorrow boys.Once started the aircon bloke will gas it up and then play for a few days to make sure no codes come up on the engine management system.If no codes bring her home if codes work them out then bring i home

I couldn't work out how to start a new thread so I will keep this one going.I will be in Newcastle this saturday picking the Navara up so if anyone wants a look tit before I drive it back to Victoria we will have to meet up somewhere near Toronto.Maybe the Toronto pub or the workers club.Cheers Scotty

I've moved this for you Scotty because it has turned into your ride thread. Let me know if you want the title changed.

There's a recent thread where we discuss using 4WD on road surfaces and the likely consequences. Have to wonder if they were trying to do burnouts in 4WD mode and forgot to get out of 4WD before returning to the road.

If that's the case, I'd show them how to spell "idiot" but they've probably already seen their drivers license before.

about bloody time but I fly into newcastle tomorrow to pick the Nav up.It is finally finished. Pick her up then to sydney to pick up the new rims and rubber then strait back to Vic to turn around on saturday to drive up to qld.whoo hoo

Latest posts

Back