Cape York

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
A few members from here and some trusted mates are planning a trip to the cape some time next year perhaps July dependant on conditions. The early invite is out for anyone that would like to go there and see the good stuff in the company of others.

We prefer to do the harder tracks and get into area's where we can prospect. There will be chicken tracks to avoid damage to cars, I have full first aid training, fully equiped tools and spares to suit the YD and able to fix anything. I'll also rent a sat phone just in case.

Sadly towing a camper will not be a good idea, having a properly sealed snorkle is a must. The idea is to leave Brisbane and go direct to Makay then work it from there. Still a long way till the trip but I'm just putting it out now.

Keep it in mind, there is 3 confirmed so it will go ahead and I'll update the thread next year.

Cheers
John

hey shedman1300, love the photos, i can't wait to get up there and take a few of my own
cheers doug

Latest posts

Back