Make Navara
Model D22
Color Saphire Blue
Packages Factory Standard
2011 Navara D22
History Thai Build
Exterior
2011 Navara D22 Exterior 2011 Navara D22 Exterior 2011 Navara D22 Exterior
Still learning as I go but I have added a Safari Snorkel and ARB Hard Canopy. Eventually a roof rack and basket will house a solar panel to trickle charge the rear AP730 ArkPak Deep Cycle Battery System. Factory Sidesteps and Nissan Alloy Bull bar. Rocker Switch operated Led Light bar installed in the front centre loop.

Interior
2011 Navara D22 Interior
The Rear has a Outback draw system installed by RCA, I have a 30ltr Engel in there at the moment and a 90ltr lock box holding bits and pieces. Thinking about adding a barrier and shelf in the rear to give more storage options. I want to install a fridge slide soon also.

In-Car Entertainment
Aftermarket Dual Dinn DVD/Navigation/Stereo in dash unit, Reverse Camera and Polaris removable windscreen mounted traffic camera.
Floor Mounted RAMM mount for iPhone / iPad.
Centre Console Narva style twin USB power supply to charge iStuff

Under the Hood
The Thai Build D22 comes with factory installed inline dual battery system which will be getting an upgrade soon to include a third, removable battery in the back.

Suspension
Currently Factory Standard. Soon to be upgraded to 55mm raised Tough Dog or Old Man Emu suspension. Still deciding which way to go.

Wheel and Tire
Pirrelli Street tyres on factory alloy rims came with the D22 when I brought it. Next change will see me going back to Bridgestone's or Maxxim's depending on budget.
Comments: 0 / Views: 1265