Polaris ATD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any one got the Polaris ATD and if so any tips in using the off road side of things. Thanks Richard.

Hey mate, does your actual Nav side of the gps actually work? It doesn't come up with can't find navigation every time you click on the maps?

I've got one of these pieces of crap and have never had any success with it and it's been sent back at least once and they said they fixed it and it still didn't work when we got it back!!

Mate, ive had mine for a little while now no issues. I have noticed the maps need updating. I have heard of people using another sd card to load hema maps onto it. Not sure how this is done. I wont be doing the map update they cost $160 and they arnt the best units.

Hema or oziexplorer...same same.
You can even load more than one nav .exe and supporting folders/maps.
Anything windows ce compatable.which means tomtom for pocketpc...ozi...igo and a few others

Mate, ive had mine for a little while now no issues. I have noticed the maps need updating. I have heard of people using another sd card to load hema maps onto it. Not sure how this is done. I wont be doing the map update they cost $160 and they arnt the best units.

Fair enough mate, glad there's someone out there with one of these that hasn't had problems with it!

Hema or oziexplorer...same same.
You can even load more than one nav .exe and supporting folders/maps.
Anything windows ce compatable.which means tomtom for pocketpc...ozi...igo and a few others

Do you know much about doing that sort of thing? Just out of curiosity, if was to send it to where ever you live, would you be able to like fix it up? Cause I've tried all that shit wit the maps and read up about stuff to do with them when I've been able to find info about them online and nothing has worked and I really don't want to have to pay 700-900 for a Hema Explorer when I have no job! It's just that I'm sort of desperate to get the thing working without replacing it!

Cheers

What part works on yours...offroad mapping or street mapping...both or none?

Neither says the same shit no matter what I do! Does this look like anything you could fix?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429092250.836708.jpg

If it boots up fine..which it looks to have done if its asking for the nav.exe path..it will be repairable..
Do you have a sd card in it now?
From that screen you should be able to browse the internal memory/SD card for the navigation.exe file...

If it boots up fine..which it looks to have done if its asking for the nav.exe path..it will be repairable..
Do you have a sd card in it now?
From that screen you should be able to browse the internal memory/SD card for the navigation.exe file...

Rightio well that's a good sign then! And yeah I do have the memory card for it but it's not in the right slot as I use the GPS as a music player but it doesn't matter if it's in or out it still does the same shit! Yeah I've tried that and I can't actually change the Nav path cause that's one of the first things I tried when my dad gave it to me to stuff around with to try and get it to work! If I remember right it just goes to a black screen when you click on the Nav path as if to edit it!!

Its possible the required files got deleted somhow...over the next few nights ill dig up somthing for you to load onto the Sd card and see how it goes...ive got igo kicking around here somewhere.bare with me.........

Its possible the required files got deleted somhow...over the next few nights ill dig up somthing for you to load onto the Sd card and see how it goes...ive got igo kicking around here somewhere.bare with me.........

Yeah I don't know about that but yeah they could of! And rightio thanks for that mate!

And no worries mate whatever you can find!

Latest posts

Back