D22 2014 Service and repair Manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christos_Vic

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have searched over this forum and used Dr Google to try and find a service/repair manual for a 2014 D22 STR and cant find one. Looked up service CD`s on ebay and non of them support out to 2014.
Am I missing something here?
Do they not exist?
Left scratching my head here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris

Go to Nissan Navara General Chat Page and look for the down loaded service manual for the D-22. its not your late model but you should get alot of info from this to help with repairs etc etc.

Hi Jonney,
Yeah I have been looking through the general chat pages and it only goes to 08.
Wondering if there was any major differences from 08 through to 14?
Important stuff like engine changes, etc. lol.
Anyone know how long it normally takes for a service/repair manual to be available?
Thanks for the help guys

this 08 manual should be the same for your 14 model as i am pretty sure not much has changed over the years from 08 to 14. providing the engine in manual is a 2.5 litre all running gear etc etc is the same. if you did want the service / workshop manual the mechanics use you could contact them and ask if you could purchase one, won,t be cheap but would be very handy if your doing all your own mechanical works.

Yes they are the same between those years, around 2013 there was a software update to address the smoke on takeoff issue but it's exactly the same donk ect...

Thanks Journey and Happy John.
Good to know that most of it is the same. Vehicle is almost out of warranty so wanted to get a manual to start working on it myself. Aprreciate the info.
Chris

Chris, these are a good 4 x 4 vehicle with alot less electronic hassles compared to other expensive makes on the road. do regular services with engine oils and filters , block the egr and enjoy. any questions don,t hesitate to ask as there are some very in the know guys on this forum that will assist.

Thanks Mate,
It gets service regularly by dealer to maintain warranty and then as soon as thats done ill be doing it myself. Ridiculous prices just to check a few things and i sometimes wonder if they actually check anything or just take my money. Everyone is so full of info on this forum which is great, helps out alot. Cheers

yes some service guys do not do there job correctly, skipping corners plus charging the earth. with my 2014 last model D-22 i only had 2 of the first services done by Nissan after that its all been done by myself. really theres not much to be done on these vehicles , change all oils / filters / brake clutch fluids / coolant and front hub / bearing grease. keep an eye on the front brake pads when the K,s starting getting up around the 50k plus mark plus don,t forget that expensive service top up of the windscreen washer fluid, thats a rip off too from nissan and other makes i would say.

Hi Jonney,
Yeah I have been looking through the general chat pages and it only goes to 08.
Wondering if there was any major differences from 08 through to 14?

When trying to use the earlier manual be aware that all electrical wiring diagrams, location of electrical components etc DO NOT apply to your vehicle. There are no circuit diagrams available on the net for your vehicle, and earlierwiring looms, wire colors etc are different and some components eg central locking actually work totally differently.

If stuck on electrical stuff ask or search on these forums, but a multimeter is you friend for this stuff!

Yeah Jonney, will keep an eye on the front pads...i need to check the service manual for the windscreen washer top up service.
Thanks Ghosta, will keep an eye out on electrical differences and agree that muitlmeters are worth their weight in gold.

Latest posts

Back