All terrain tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what a/t's do you have fitted?

• Total voters
I have had Cooper AT3s on for 35,000km, and impressed with the dry and wet performance and think that if they continue to wear at this Rate i will be lookoking at about 100,000km from them. The only problem i have had was a puncture way out in the sticks around Tom Price WA, but the road was pretty rough so that wasnt too much of a surprise.

I will be going the BFG t/a KO2 next tho... Share the love

Bridgestone Dueller AT. Not happy with them, once they need replacing will be looking at some some Coopers I think...

Yokohama Geolander AT-s Awesome tyre awesome warranty and after sales service, handle great on-road & off-road, wet/rainy doesnt matter stick really well and well priced too.

Oh yeah used to run Coopers and hated them worst tyre i have ever run and i was dumb enough to run 2 sets of them.

Cooper ST MAXX's, done about 45,000 on them, given them hell up Mt Cole & outback SA, probably about 50% worn now. Will get again.

I have stock grandtreks and they are brilliant in soft sand pretty good on road but they are wearing at a rate and be lucky if I get anywhere near twenty thou let alone more

I'm running 265/75/16 Mickey Thompson ATZ's, had them on for about 15000km. I do a fair bit of bush driving and they have hardly worn, they're a little bit noisy on road but that doesn't concern me too much. Very happy with them
Cheers Deano

Cooper ST MAXX's, done about 45,000 on them, given them hell up Mt Cole & outback SA, probably about 50% worn now. Will get again.

Are they quiet in the d40, on my d22 they seem quiet, but on the d40 at work the st maxx are noisy. Or maybe d22,s are noisy and I can't hear them

I have the Hankook Dynapro's AT-M in 265/70/16LT.
50000k's done and still have 10mm tread depth.
Cheap, quiet and good grip.
Highly recommended.

hey guys.

boosting an older thread just to see peoples feedback. Looking at replacing my bridgestone dueller 697 to something more aggressive because the muddies and steel rims are starting to get on my nerves. I have been keen as ustard to get a set of BFG ATKO 265/75/16 on the stocks alloys, but Dick Cepek Fun Country have just come into the mix. I was originally chasing the FCII but they no longer make this tread pattern because they have removed themselves from partnering with Mickey Thompson.

Also little did i know that BFG have released the AT KO2. thicker sidewall and chunkier sidewall lugs. thoughts?

any feedbak on either of these brands would be good?

rusty

Last edited:
currently running BGFs almost due up for new tyres, amount of ks done is unknown... probably around 60,000 or more id say, starting to get pretty low on the tread, been a solid tyre with no complaints from me plenty of my mates run them also, so now its time for new rubber.....

previously had:
98 SR5 lux running geolanders, good tyre for the price, low road noise. sold after 25,000 on tyres
04 SR5 lux BFG ats. 40,000ks then sold ute again.

now my dilemma is this, i dont do anywhere near the 4 wheeling that i used to since buying a house and working offshore, maybe 2-3 surf/camp trips per year nothing major involved, missus uses my ute mainly whilst im offshore as her tool hauler (shes a tradie), 95% on hwy/gravel. so do i run with what i already know, in BFGs, or give the pirelli scorpions a go, ive heard good things and look less aggressive than the BFGs.... anyone running the scorpions?

cheers in advance....

I had the scorpions before the hankook atm's. Did 75k on them and they still had legal tread. Thought they were terrific and had them on the rodeo as well. They were quiet and excellent in the wet. Surprisingly good offroad. Only changed as i wanted tougher sidewalls for trips outback.

I have cooper st maxx. All I will say is never again! My patrol had Pirelli scorpions and they were great

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back