clutch pedal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neville56

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has struck a problem with the clutch pedal not coming up fully between gear changes? i have to pull it back up before i can change to the next gear. I think the return spring has lost the tension, does anyone know if the spring can be replaced? and if so is it a difficult job? Thankyou.2002 navara ZD30

Hey there john! Not at the moment mate. Looks like it may be my clutch and I won't be attempting that here. I will get a mechanic to diagnose it on Friday. Cheers mate��

I was wondering if anyone has struck a problem with the clutch pedal not coming up fully between gear changes? i have to pull it back up before i can change to the next gear. I think the return spring has lost the tension, does anyone know if the spring can be replaced? and if so is it a difficult job? Thankyou.2002 navara ZD30

Not sure, but it could be a few things besides the spring. Sounds like it could also be the slave cylinder or perhaps a problem with the clutch itself. It might be best to get a mechanic to have a bit of a look at it.

Latest posts

Back