Catch Cans (2 sizes) - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at all these catch can installs and thinking it should be next on my mod list... But has anyone noticed any difference with the amount of residual oil in the intake tract etc before/after installation?

Looking at all these catch can installs and thinking it should be next on my mod list... But has anyone noticed any difference with the amount of residual oil in the intake tract etc before/after installation?

Absolutely. This should be one of the first mods done on any diesel.

Whilst some oil residue still gets through less is better than all.

Another install to add to the list. Done on a D40...with what little room there is.
dsbFS2z.jpg

jafB34j.jpg

Good and tidy little unit.

I've got an 08 yd25 d22 thinking of adding one of these and a hot pipe I think u call it (L shaped pipe off turbo ) does any1 have both that has a pic ??

Do these catch cans purely just stop the sludge in intake system ?? Do u notice any power increase from it at all ??? Same with hot pipe ??

I've done egr blank, snorkel, 3" exhaust all the through off turbo and also just brought plug n go throttle controller so hoping these 2 new additions will all help the old slug !! Mines an everyday driver for work (builder ) so any extra power is welcomed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catch can won't do anything for power improvement. Hot pipe gives the slightest improvement in reducing lag and the turbo pressure is constant. Don't get too excited in improvements, however the catch can is a definite for reducing the oil in the intake system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back