Bigger tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dealer here sells navaras with a like and 265/70r17 muddies on it so thats 32's

Apparently with the performance suspension 4 inch lift you can fit 33s
you can lift a vehicle as high as you like but at the end of the day if you bottom out the suspension ie come down on the bump stops your tyres will scrub out on something eg wheel guard or not.... the point is a suspension lift might allow a higher tyre to fit on your vehicle when your just driving around town but it doesnt make any difference to tyre clearence when your really off roading

[QUOTE = "Bobtee, message: 381222, membre: 15051"]
Pouvez-vous adapter 265 60 x 18 "sur des jantes stx standard
[/CITATION]

Origine D23 255x60x18
On peut monter sans problème:
285x55x18 et 265x60x18

[QUOTE = "Bobtee, message: 381222, membre: 15051"]
Pouvez-vous adapter 265 60 x 18 "sur des jantes stx standard
[/CITATION]

Origine D23 255x60x18
On peut monter sans problème:
285x55x18 et 265x60x18
sorry mate , i couldnt understand your message

yep I have just bought an RX np300 they only have 205/16 standard and even they don't look like they have much room. chasing some bigger tyres but dunno just how big I can go.
the base model SL came out stock 255x70x16

I have 265/70/16 Toyo AT 2 no scrubbing. Stock rims.
SL came out in 16 inch steel, the stx had the 18 alloy, which stock i bought a set of original 18's with unused rubber cheaper than just buying new tyres alone

hi,

How much clearance is there with these.?
Are they on the standard st-x 18' wheel?

I really like the std 18' wheel. Was goin to try 265 70 18. I have a lift already but was more concerned with the wheel hitting the uca.

cheers
some brands of tyres come out in that size but with a 75 profile , id recon their easerly still clear

some brands of tyres say 265 can go as narrow as 7 inch ( which both the 16 steel and 18 alloy are )
but other tyres say at least 7.5/8; why I don't know. but bfg and cooper both have models that can fit stock np300

I fitted 265/65R18 Bf Goodrich on the standard ST-X rims no problem
Mate of mine recently fitted that particular tire to his ST-X. He say there is no scrubbing. It's stock height to. I thought they would look a little bulgey on standard rims but look fairly square. I think NP300's handle a larger tire a little better than D40's.

I currently have 295/70/17 on my np300, it is lifted quite a bit and came this way from auction.
Want to get something smaller in the tyre department even though these big bad boys don’t scrub.
Probably not very legal either?

I currently have standard 255/60R18 with standard suspension and would also like an idea of what will fit. I'm thinking 265/65 or 255/70 don't know if a taller 265/70 will fit

I currently have 295/70/17 on my np300, it is lifted quite a bit and came this way from auction.
Want to get something smaller in the tyre department even though these big bad boys don’t scrub.
Probably not very legal either?
Pretty sure VIC regs limit you to an extra 50mm in both track and diameter from stock before a car is deemed unroadworthy. Going back closer to stock might surprise you with an improvement in fuel economy; gear ratios and tyre diameters are usually planned carefully by manufacturers to work together efficiently.

Latest posts

Back