Rear 4 Link

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My AFRs were 21-22 @ 37psi without methanol..never did get a measurment with meth...im injecting 850cc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You going top and bottom end studs with your new build? what head gasket are you going to use?

If I blow my current engine up I'm going to go all out on my next build. Ported head, ALC race bearings, all the internals will be heat and cryo treated, ill put stiffer springs in the head, run an upgraded HP3 rail pump and Im sure ill think of more

Yep.. top to bottom studs...new crank (it got bent)...pistons have been crack tested and came up fine..block had been decked and measured for bearings.head is still good but its getting new springs and a port tidy up.standard gaskets and bearings as my builder had been happy with them in the past..cant see a problem for high temps and 50psi boost.
He is doing the same with his but he is using a d22 crank as they are jap built and appear to be forged and much better looking.
Oil pump and balancer are both worn on mine so i will replace them..im getting the balance shafts removed and a proper race spec balance and blueprint.
Its actually not much more expensive than a unknown 5k engine from the wreckers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm lucky my 08 Yd25 is Jap built. I swear they are the strongest YD25's going around. I will reworking my front suspension this offseason. I need to get the car lower so I can go around corners quicker

Made 180rwkW on 35 toyos @44psi, slightly rich tune so we detuned it to 153rwkW @37psi for the race. If photobucket still worked Id upload the dyno photos

Latest posts

Back