04SilverSTR's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh and utes now up to 263xxxkm with no major dramas had to replace the clutch pedal rubber and bonnet stay clip this week costing a whole 13 bucks.

Did have to replace the rear diff earlier I the year as it was noisy. Picked a front and rear for 100 bucks with the rear turning out to be ok and is in the car.

Cheers
Bryan

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hey mate I still have my D22 as well. I used your dual battery mounting method, I had the 80 series airbox in front but I kept roasting my dual battery as it was back next to the turbo near the firewall. So ripped out the 80 series airbox, put a gu patrol airbox in the same spot as the oem d22 box and cut a hole straight through the engine bay wall to connect up to the snorkel. Just finished copying all your bracketry and should fit up nicely.

Hey mate, Nice one good to see my build thread still helping people out! you will be happy to know that my battery mount is still going strong!!
how does it go with GU air box in? much difference? have you got any pics?

oh yeah and the old slug is still going strong with 273xxxkm on the dial!

cheers
bryan

Bit of an update, the big girl sold late last year, New rig is a 2004 TD42Ti GU Patrol, picked it up with prettly well all the fruit on it, just added some draws and a few other odds and ends.

Attachments

• 20200126_191605.jpg
    20200126_191605.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back