P012B on code V9X [SOLVED]

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shifty380

Reaction score
Hi all
As tittle says, the big girl is playing up.
I noticed a distinct lack of power at highway cruising speed and when I pulled over all seemed good. Took off and same again, wouldn't rev over about 2200.
Pulled over again, turned off and waited a few minutes, started off and all back to normal.
This happened a few times with no engine light coming on.
It has since happened a few more times now with engine light on. I've checked and cancelled the fault code (P012B) a few times. Code says ""inlet pressure sonsor"
Any ideas where I should start looking?
Cheers

Ok, found the problem.
Hose from intercooler into throttle body had split.
Makes sense of what the code said about inlet pressure sensor circuit.

Cheers

Sorry to hi Jack this post..

I'm getting the P012B fault on my Navara STX550 (V9X) I have replaced the sensor on the Intercooler (Also New). The car seems to make good power but then going into limp mode. You can turn off the key and back on again and it will go back to having good power until it goes back to Limp mode.

Question.. Would you feel or hear a holed pipe that would cause this?
Have I replaced the correct sensor? ie Is the one on the intercooler the correct one for this fault?

What else come it be? When I reset the error code it will run maybe 400mtr before going into limp mode..

Thanks

Hi, the exact same problem happened to my 2014 ST-X 550 just the other day.
I was wondering if you figured out what happened to yours and if so how did you manage to fix it?

thanks

I found a P012B code on my V9X this morning. looked like there was a leak between the rubber hose and the Alloy elbow to the off side of the radiator but the clamp was tight. I might have to have a better look.
Having said that, I have had 2 Intercoolers replaced under warranty at 40K and 80K I have just passed 120K so might have to look at aftermarket if that is the issue.

Latest posts

Back