Rear Bucket Seats in D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, look forward to some pic's if the Bushman does it. It will be a first for a D22 but would offer more leg room too.

Not "if he does it'' when he does it, picked up some seats out of a D40,just the left side 2nd one's, now just have to get the shop to fabricate mounts and whack em in.

Last edited:
Should have some pics on this little project soon, using the small left seat out of a D40, not much to modify in the way of mounting brackets etc , going to turn out pretty good by the time it's done with around 250-260 mm of leg room in the back with both front seats all the way back.

your not really gaining much if any leg room with this single seat mod. you need shorter seat bottoms.

Having the seat bottoms cut and reshaped to get more legroom as well, with the standard D22 bench seat I have only 150-170mm legroom so it will be worth the effort.

thtas weird or different i should say as my 2014 d-22 has just on 250mm clearance between the back of front seat to the front of back seat. yes with the front seat all the way back.

thtas weird or different i should say as my 2014 d-22 has just on 250mm clearance between the back of front seat to the front of back seat. yes with the front seat all the way back.

Mine's a 2003 so there proberly is a bit of a difference, knowing Nissan they proberly restricted the seat runners to give more legroom in the back

Something strange here, I get 150-160mm on mine the same as Bushballs. Surely Nissan would not chop and change so much?, mine is 2012 Thai built.

John, 150 to 200 is very short, my feet are approx 300 mm long ha ha . i just re measured mine and with the passenger front seat backrest vertical and seat all the way back as far as it will go , i get exactly 240mm to the front of back seat.

John, 150 to 200 is very short, my feet are approx 300 mm long ha ha . i just re measured mine and with the passenger front seat backrest vertical and seat all the way back as far as it will go , i get exactly 240mm to the front of back seat.

You must be measuring from the bottom of the back seat near the floor.

no the top of the seat to the back of the front seat backrest set vertical. if i measure on the back floor from base of back seat to the base of front seat i get 265mm

no John we are talking mm. actually my measurements we off , the seat wasn,t all the way back. silly billy me.
now back to the buckets.

yeh John i checked the drivers seat and it was back abit further than the passenger seat , i thought the seat was all the way back but definetly not.
:popcorn1: :popcorn1: i found your seats Bushman.

Seats in, now to the upholstery man to reshape right hand seat and shave 40mm off the front of the both of them, heaps of leg room coming up.

Attachments

• 20170301_140243.jpg
    20170301_140243.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Back