D22 rims and stud pattern

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No D22's are a Jap style 6 stud.

D40's run Dana diffs are a smaller stud pattern.

Dave.

They are the same as the GU Patrol though. I'm running GU rims on mine. Check out members rigs for some pics. Cheers.

I am pretty Josh has looked into it. I cant remember what its is.

I think they are 0 offset.

Dave.

Navara offset is suposedly +40 i read somewhere but that could be the early model ones, not sure what the str alloys are. Gu rims are generally a 0 offset, mines a neg 4 or something.

hey all,
got a full set of dads toyota landcruiser spare tires laying around and wanted to see if they would fit on the navara hubs.

they fit but there is a gap that goes all the way around (first pic), is this ok? i had to lower the car a bit before i tighten the nuts all the way up so that the rim centred on the hub.

l_a45869f11a7c465a879c3fbf77dcae58.jpg

l_62f871834aa0415ebc4478a201da109a.jpg

i know the tires a bit big but getting rear air bag suspension sometime soon.

I bought another set of these the other day Tommy, in the casting on the back it says "16x7JJ 40", so it's safe to say they are +40mm. It's the Patrol that runs 0 offset.

Yeah, took one off and measured it.
FYI: roughly measued the steel spare, came out with +35 so could be +40 as well. Patrols run between 0 and -13 depending on year/width

Does anyone know if you can get a steel 15x8 in something between 0 and +10? i know ucan get 0's

yeah before you buy a 15 check the clear the front calipers. some rims are cut back more then others so the same offset could clear one brand and not another. or just go well into the negs like i did

theyll be flush with the guards, or just outside them. thats if its a 10.5 wide tyre

I have noticed the standard steel gu rims at close to a +20 offset not a 0 offset. The gu rims will fit the navara with lil to no sticking out and my +20 kings rims are the same. Minor outside the guards or mind really. The str alloys pretty sure are +35ish. Hilux rims will fit if you are talking about new series hilux and steel rims. Have seen them on a navara recently

Yeah i have seen them on a d22.The black sunraisers look awsome and i think are more durable to harsher conditions.The reason why i ask such a question is a friend has a set with the new cooper st tyres for $1200.

hey boys
Just thought id let the club know of the recent sucess id had fitting the steel rims to the d22.The stud pattern 137.9 this is also the case for the hilux models 2005+.I encounterd one problem,this was fitting the larger than standard profile tyre (265/75/16) it was easily fixed by using a heat gun an a wet piece of square timber.Sounds dodgy lol first heat up the plastic at the bottom of the frount wheel arch and mold it flat.By doing this i got at least an extra 30mm plus.Repeat the process on the opposite arch and there you have it a larger profile tyre with out a two inch lift plus its raised the car 40mm.

Latest posts

Back