Yet another Uni Joint gone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin'sD40

Reaction score
120k's of driving and 3 uni joints , Nissan replaced one under warranty but the other two were on me and I'm getting a little jacked off with the price tag of $150 trade per uni , there is no aftermarket uni available as they are an odd size same goes for the rear wheel bearings they are a double row unit and even after market these are $250 trade

At least Repco now have the expensive fuel filter for $50 shame it takes so long for aftermarket gear/parts to filter through

Marty

Only running the std 2" lift ,I'm starting think crap materials are at work here as my 100 series Landcruiser with 400k on the clock still has the original running gear no failures no nothing. Modern vehicles are good to a point but at what cost in the long run ???

Ok I got the uni and they are still as Sh!ty as the last lot the inner seal is well made but the dust boot is hard plastic , you know the type that splits when you the uni flange a little hard , I have found some in the US for about AU$60 but they do not ship OS

Is there anyone at this from that is from the USA ???
Could you help me out some , I'll pay for the parts and shipping etc etc might as well get two spare I reckon

Cheers Marty

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back