How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
453K and a bit, and the old girl is still going well. maybe a bit down on compression but I can still tow my jayco at an average 90kph all day long and she loves it.
Motor might be getting a bit old but I still get 9 to 10 K's per litre on a long trip. city driving I don't get much, bloody stop start all the time with traffic lights.

Last edited:
2002 model ZD30DDT

Now @ 270,000. Just did injector pump. Injector seals done @ 210,000. Serviced every 5,000km on the dot.

As of today, 2003 D22 ST-R, 446,856Klm. Serviced every 10k KLM without fail from new. Butterfly mod done, Catch can too. It's done it all. City, 4x4 mountain stuff, heavy 3T towing, long distance touring, B&S balls. Still returns high 9's / L fuel ecomnomy on long distance trips @ 100km/hr. Dynapro's 265/70-16. Fantastic.
Original Turbo, Injector pump, Injectors, Water Pump, Clutch, Starter, Front Discs. No BS. It has been unbelieveable.

Fair play lads thats awesome. Makes me happy i have not long bought a zd30 with only 110,000km on it. Still a young pup

2006 D22, 400k and still on original clutch with nothing done to engine. thinking of a turbo change as its getting a bit noisy!

2000 Nissan Navara D22, 3.0 litre.

228,000 k's.

Had one timing chain done at 100,000 or thereabouts.

Does anyone think I should make it a priority to get the next one done or t they generally ok?

Seen some try to attempt it themselves.

No way known here.

2010 D22 has about 124000 k's have replace 1 set of tyres, front shocks and torsion bar, both front door hinges, radiator and thermostat , think that"s it.

Zd30
390000ks of towing.
Replaced one clutch and the alternator.
Driveline and motor are untouched

270k and have only Replaced the clutch *touch wood no jinx's". Possible second gearbox due to paint markings, but yep thats it.

Last edited:
Back