STX LED lights into RX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin'sD40

Reaction score
Hi All

Needs some help for you STX owners , I got a set of LED headlights and need some help with the wirering , is there someone with the know how that is able to unplug your Light , I need to know what wire does what , I'm after the 7 pin plug needs to know what powers what and when

I dont mind paying for your time as long as all 7 wires are accounted for eg L/H beam powers etc etc

Cheers Marty

I was thinking to buy a set of led headlights, but when I was checking the difference between headlights with led and without.. I found that they are using a different electrical connectors. I called to Nissan dealer and they told me that I need to change the electrical harness and it will void the warranty

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to check what voltages etc they have at the LED plug it would be a simple matter of retro fitting and sub harness to make it work.

However no one has bothered to take up my offer

Shame realy

Cheers Marty

If anyone wants to check what voltages etc they have at the LED plug it would be a simple matter of retro fitting and sub harness to make it work.

Shame realy

Cheers Marty
Let check if I can get the voltages from my friend's car

Shame realy

Cheers Marty

As no one could be bothered to do this simple check of whats what , where voltage ect
I Managed to work it out myself - my win your loss

Cheers Marty

Cause I didnt want to just add a aftermarket bulb , I got the RX for work so I didn't need all the other gear that comes with the ST-X, @37k driveway it suited me just fine as I was looking for a good deal , I got a set of STX lights for only a few hundred so why not use em

Marty

Cause I didnt want to just add a aftermarket bulb , I got the RX for work so I didn't need all the other gear that comes with the ST-X, @37k driveway it suited me just fine as I was looking for a good deal , I got a set of STX lights for only a few hundred so why not use em

Marty

They work without the STX headlight control module?

Got my hand on some original LED headlamps and want to swap out my halogen ones. Can anyone share a wiring diagram on how to make up the harness. Thanks

Latest posts

Back