The Navara is trying to kill me

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unkn0wn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

week or so back on the way to work, the navara was intermittently having a case of the worst front end wobbles ive ever felt. it would go away as soon as you slowed down, or steered a little left or right.

kicked the tires as you do, noticed the tie rod ends were complacently shagged - center thing seems ok, because i replaced it not more than 12 months ago.

so for a easy fix i went to a mates who wrecks em and got myself a tight secondhand pair....drooped them in.....everything seemed good...drove up to the city and back no dramas (2hr trip)..

then back going to work...started doing it again, noticed it more on rougher roads...the smooth freeway types seems fine....

so i have not much of an idea of where to look next, i was going to swap another set of tyres onto the front - perhaps now unbalanced/water in them, who knows?

any other ideas? when she gets the wobbles the whole car shakes and its a defiantly from the front wheels.....somewhere, something is trying to kill me.

for now ill catch a ride into work, but im just looking for suggestions of what to look for since vie never run into this particular issue before.

cheers

Latest posts

Back