Aftermarket head unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadGalah

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has upgraded their head unit in the ST?
I'm thinking about getting an aftermarket gps/dvd unit. Pioneer, Kenwood etc.

If you have made the change can you post a pic please?

Cheers

I have yes, be sure to bbuy the appropriate airpro ( I believe) wiring g harness for the selected model you choose, makes it PNP.

No photos sorry

What unit did you go with? I have a chinese gps/dvd unit in my D22 and it's crap. Already been replaced under warranty and now, 2 months later it's doing the same thing. So this time wanna stick with pioneer, clarion, kenwood etc

During my D40 I have used these guys , they take Paypal use DHL shipping and the unit fits the 1st time and work for years , I have been told that the D40 unit will fit into the D23 cause of that I have not bought a unit from them , once I get the D23 next week or so , it will the 1st thing for me to change over

This is the website for the head units http://witsondvd.en.alibaba.com/ ask them , let them know what you've got etc etc

Or wait till I get my D23 and I'll tell you if my old unit is a straight over fitment

Marty

Anyone know if an STX head unit (with GPS etc) will work if transplanted to an ST? Or is it not as simple as a straight swap? I'm also interested what aftermarket units look like in the dash, I assume a large part of the surround is missing?

I got a quote for an STX head unit. Over $4000. No thanks
I seen on ebay someone sells head unit surrounds so they don't look out of place. Tgey did comment that there maybe small gaps around it

I ended up getting the 9" Growl unit and I must say its a beast , very simple to use and smart , I've been told that the RX and ST are a straight plug and play now , but for the STX they have not found a fix as yet
AU$600 landed is well worth the bux

Marty

Yeah same. I sat on them a long time before deciding to go down that road. That and the fact they're $2100 cheaper than the alpine I wanted.
But this will work out better for me. I already run android phones so I can save money on apps and just use the ones I already have.

If u were going to spend that much on a head unit.
I would have laughed so hard

Sent via smoke signals

Latest posts

Back