Trip on Agrafa/Greece (pics and video)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsounts

Reaction score
Here are some pics and a video from an excursion we did on the Greek mountains of Agrafa/Greece.

We were two persons, my navara and and a buddy with his motocross bike, distance covered was approximately 420km on mountainous roads, 370km of which was dirt/gravel roads. An extra distance of approximately 600km was travelled in order to get to our actual road trip's destination.

YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE: [YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywXOlamGDo[/YT]

Everything loaded and ready to begin the journey, we met at 03.00 in the morning and hit the road at 04.30.

Relic from the war

Having just unloaded the bike and rider getting ready to hit the road.

Last edited:
Part 3 of Agrafa/Greece

Collapsed bridge and road (we're lucky there was a detour nearby or...)

Short break before the last 30km of the first day, it was noon.

A pondering Tara

Part 4 of Agrafa/Greece

Photographer caught in the act, some appetizers at 18.30 after a full day of driving.

Calories' replenishment!

Back on the road the next day

Some great pics there mate, One question, what are the fountains for along the way?

Cheers
Bryan

Glad you like the pics guys.

Fountains are for everyone to drink water as it is abundant on these mountains. You can find them at close intervals up there, shepherds and free range cattle also find them rather useful! :)

We had taken bottled water with us just in case but it was never needed in the end (in the course of 3 days!), each of us had a bottle which we kept refilling when empty.

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing.

That's a charterer looking dog you have there. Is it some particular breed?

She is a 3-coloured English setter, what does charterer looking mean?

By the way I have also posted a video but I cannot make it appear as a screen, there is just the link.

Great video Mate !! Some exciting adventures had.
The tortoise cruising around was cool and that collapsed road/bridge crossing was hectic:crazy_pilot:. Good job

She is a 3-coloured English setter, what does charterer looking mean?

Like a colour full personality.

The distinctive nature of a person or thing or dog. A meaning reflected in the word's origins. In Greek, a kharaktēr was a stamping tool, used to give something a distinctive mark.

Oh, charterer. I was wondering what the hell you were talking about too, lol. That dog does look like a real character though.
Cool vid! I enjoyed it. Somehow missed it the first time. Looks like you had a really nice little weekend away.

Latest posts

Back