Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first bike was old pull start honda 50 then kx80, dt 175, dr 250, 96 yz 250 now 04 yz 250 and buying mates ktm 520 missus has pit bike and will be getting ttr 230 she could have my yz but cant ride it

I've had a few that dont really rate a mention. last one i had was an old RG250. was just for fun blasting through the hills and taking to Mallala raceway. used to go like the clappers for a 250cc. now i just ride mates bikes for a "bike fill", i'd rather go 4wding and boating nowadays.

nice bike ray u sure look after your stuff

Thanks mate, yeah the old girl mostly lives under a sheet in the shed these days, but I still try to get out every few weekends for a quick spin.

I'd love to get back into dirt bike riding, but I don't think my back will let me, (its nowhere near as bad as Scottys though!)

hi all ive had an old 1990gsxr1100 for the last 10 years fully rebuilt it. its been a great bike will have it forever not worth anything to sell also had a dr125 dr350 gt200 xl600 cb750k xs650 special

Attachments

• james bike 008.jpg
    james bike 008.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 134
Last bike was a Gas Gas FSE450 which has been sold.

UNI_3605.JPG
(I promise im in there somewhere :D)

Taken down at Sussex Inlet... probably my favourite place to ride

Next bike will be a Yammy Super Tenere or some other Adventure bike... taking 6 months off riding to save some cash :(

Last edited:
Next bike will be a Yammy Super Tenere or some other Adventure bike...

Nice, I wish I still had my Tenere, great bike. Only sold it because 2 up, the 600cc single had a bit of a hard time keeping up with my mates on their road bikes. But the 750cc Super Tenere would be much better again.

(I'll have to go and find my photos of my Tenere now, I suddenly miss it, :( )

My 1st road bike was a '94 Virago 250 that I sold after about 4 years. Now I ride a Honda VTR1000 Firestorm, its an 04 with a few mods like better exhaust and filter.

P7030004.jpg

This is a pic from a ride I did with some guys from the firestorm forum along the great ocean road. Mine is the one in the middle of the 3 red ones.
P9140011.jpg

Damn, dont let her go.

Thats a keeper, think I might have to get a road bike now.

Dave.

My Last bike 2004 R1, sold her about 18 months ago i guess and last i heard she was still straight. Unlike the first roadbike i sold maybe 18 yrs ago the very first night the new owner had it he wrote it off, losing a couple of fingers and fair bit of skin trying to impress the gf doing wheelies and the like. That RGV250 was a animal to ride with all the handlebar slapping and crap that went on. Now that i have a family its time for couple of decades without a bike, my Nav is my only love now. likely both my parents and one of my brothers have bikes and i can go for a spin everynow and then when i go home. Few close calls over the years and i'm glad i lived to have those young years behind me :D

Last edited:
i saw my old rgv smashed and waiting to get repaired when i went to get my blade serviced at my dealer one day. very sad.

Latest posts

Back