Diesel Pump Replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlymestuieg

Reaction score
Hi guys. I've aquired a reconditioned diesel pump for my '89 Navara. I'm planning on fitting it as soon as possible as my current pump leaks fuel like a bitch!

Any tips on the job before I start? I'm a technician by trade but it's always nice to get others opinions and experiences before doing something you haven't done before

Its the VE type pump, not the inline

Thanks

that is easy

first clean the area of all dirt , dust , oil , ect....

second ask your self a question "would i eat food of that area" ?

No? see step 1

Pump replacement

Hello "adverse affects",
first question, is it an Inline pump, or a "V.E. Bosch", my D21 SD25 with a V.E. Bosch had the same symptoms and I chased up all over the City of Rockingham for assistance, until I asked this Forum and got a few laughs
and a lot of advice from "Boogieboots" "Black-outlaw""doug696", and the "Rockingham Nissan Dealer" and a "Brillant Workshop Manual 2nd addition" from Evilbay for $15.00"!
The top O/ring Gasket was found to be at fault and "Boogieboots and I filled four hours in time and soon had the old Girl running without any leakage at all, take your time and do it yourself, my costs were $100.00 for the Beer and $10.00 for the
O/rings, This is a real bargain after $1500.00 quotes to $2200.00 I had from
the professionals in this state!
Try your luck!
Ask questions as well!

highway Man!:deadhorse2:

Latest posts

Back