Rims and Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy45

Reaction score
So who here has actually found Rims and Tyres to suit the new Truck? As I was informed that Nissan changed the offset for the new Truck? With no mods and they work?

Cheers

Sammy

Usually the offset and pcd are stamped into the inside of the rim, so if all else fails you could rip one off and have a look...

Yeah, but they all look like crap though...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444172003.277800.jpgi got KMC rims and I quite like them. There are also American racing ATX rims also to fit.

Mate what off are they.?
Im thinking of keeping the oem 18's n running a 265 70 18.
Not sure how ill go with clearance tho. I have the ome 2 inch lift.
Never mind just saw it.

Mate what off are they.?
Never mind just saw it.

Can you post a picture of your truck with the lift kit please :cheers!:

Mate what off are they.?

Never mind just saw it.

The TJM or ironman Nissans I think are running the 18' rims with bigger diameter tyres. I only chose not to as 18' tyres are expensive and I could get new rims and tyres for around the same price. Plus I like a bigger side wall

Is the new NP300 not the same stupid PCD as the D40. Something ridiculous like 114.3x6? I saw the wheels when I first looked at the NP300 and thought great another nissan which no longer has nice compatible wheels which can be transfered between all the main brands like hilux, landcruiser, triton, D22, bt50, ranger etc

Is the new NP300 not the same stupid PCD as the D40. Something ridiculous like 114.3x6? I saw the wheels when I first looked at the NP300 and thought great another nissan which no longer has nice compatible wheels which can be transfered between all the main brands like hilux, landcruiser, triton, D22, bt50, ranger etc
That's correct. It is the same as the d40. 6x114.3 just for nissan to be difficult...

Just picked it up this morning. Tjm rails n bar. Ome lift.
I have a 275 70 17 on a +10. Will see how it sits when i get home.

I think a 265 70 18 will rub on the uca on the standard rims.

Attachments

• 20151017_144203.jpg
    20151017_144203.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 508
Back