Wanted to buy!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highway man

Reaction score
Not being sure where to put this request, I will park it right here and ask Young Tony to place it where he likes,

I am looking for an Indicator & Hazard light Switch normally parked on my Steering Column, The Indicators seem to have stopped working but, the hazard Lights are still operating as normal, I have seen some on "Evilbay" for reasonable prices and
some that are downright robbery!

I ask you members incase one of you have this switch horded in a Shed Drawer for the last twenty years, and are now willing to bite the Bullet and sell it to a fellow member, I would rather give you chaps my money rather then "Evilbay"

Best Regards,
highway man!:deadhorse2:

John if your refering to the hazard switch that mounts on top of the steering column you can buy these same units from JayCar Electronics , maybe the indicator switch could be cleaned at the contacts and work again, maybe i said. worth a try.

I have this spare unit taken from a 1987 D21. It was working when it was removed. Let me know if it will help you. Postage could suck, I am in north east Victoria.

Attachments

• DSCF1327.jpg
    DSCF1327.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1328.jpg
    DSCF1328.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 50
Jonny and Adrian585

Jonney: I have done this twice now, but to no avail,but I will try yet again!

Adrian: I reside at "6168 postcode" in western Australia, 40 klm s'th of Perth, if
you can find a Postal charge from your Post Office, we might then discuss a Price
to our mutual agreement!

A sincere thankyou to you both,

highway man!
John Richards,:deadhorse:

Latest posts

Back