who wants a free D21 workshop manual????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rohan93

Reaction score
hey all i founhd a D21 workshop manual for a 97 but im pretty sure its the same for all D21 years, i am willing to send you a copy in PDF if you like, if you want one just PM me your email address

its FREEEEE!!!!! :D

If it's anything like the D40 one at 150 odd Meg I'm glad it ain't my email server trying to pass it on.

On yeah *bump*

If it's anything like the D40 one at 150 odd Meg I'm glad it ain't my email server trying to pass it on.

On yeah *bump*
i cannot upload to a server its too dodgey, also i have compressed it in a ZIP to 20mb, so harmless really
:D

Is it for the petrol or diesel model?
as far as ive read its just petrol but ive really only had a quick flick through it

Should be for both, with different sections for different motors.
all i found is petrol so far, much investigation to be done

Be good to be able to load it up on a server.
as above ^^^^

20MB is tiny are you sure it's all there, the D22 and D40 are about 100Meg zipped, and I seem to remember someone else saying the D21 manual they had in paper form was huge.

At 20 meg I'm still glad it ain't my email server trying to pass the thing, housing 20 meg is nothing but trying to send it via email wouldn't be something I'd want, but each to their own

20MB is tiny are you sure it's all there, the D22 and D40 are about 100Meg zipped, and I seem to remember someone else saying the D21 manual they had in paper form was huge.

At 20 meg I'm still glad it ain't my email server trying to pass the thing, housing 20 meg is nothing but trying to send it via email wouldn't be something I'd want, but each to their own

yer is 100 and sumthing MB but i compressed it to zip and it auto shrunk it to 20 mb, unzipped is 100+ Mb, and iinet broadband with 50Gb on and 50GB off, aint to bad :D

Still surprised it zipped down so far and hasn't been done before, the D40 only looses 50meg in zipping and comes down to 100 meg.

The download limits aren't the problem as far as I'm concerned the problem is email servers aren't usually made for such large files, and the passing of large files tend to bog them down and make all users suffer. Whereas installing a 20meg file on a file store server usually allows multiple users access, often means faster downloading and doesn't create an email bottleneck while some servers prioritize small files over larger one.

But like I say each to their own.

rohan93

hey all i founhd a D21 workshop manual for a 97 but im pretty sure its the same for all D21 years, i am willing to send you a copy in PDF if you like, if you want one just PM me your email address

its FREEEEE!!!!! :D

Hi Rohan93,if it covers a 92 ti v6,that would be much appreciated:
My Email is [email protected]
Thanks mate.

Still surprised it zipped down so far and hasn't been done before, the D40 only looses 50meg in zipping and comes down to 100 meg.

The download limits aren't the problem as far as I'm concerned the problem is email servers aren't usually made for such large files, and the passing of large files tend to bog them down and make all users suffer. Whereas installing a 20meg file on a file store server usually allows multiple users access, often means faster downloading and doesn't create an email bottleneck while some servers prioritize small files over larger one.

But like I say each to their own.
if you have a play with the settings you can zip it down to like 1 mb, we used to do it at school n stuff, but you have a much larger risk of losing data, whenever you ZIP something always create a duplicate first, and right click and select add to ZIP in the little menu and play with the settings, its sorta easy when ya understand it, like a car motor i spose, once shown your remember for life

u still emailing that free manual?

i wuld love a copy of that d21 manual cuz ima complete mechanic noobie and gotta remove my engine and replace it... Got radiator and bumper off but scared to touch anything else lmbo... Email is [email protected] Thx in advance

Latest posts

Back