Are you needing well priced Nissan parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's working for me, I just registered. It seems they only have pricing for parts they have available. I could get prices for a few things, short motor and injector pump, etc but not other stuff like headlights and dash panels and stuff...

I tried looking up the injector pump and bare motor and short motor and got no prices regardless. I can often find the parts and then there is a box which says something like check prices but when clicking it no prices are ever shown. Just seems like it's a shitty bit of Web design.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I found pricing for motors and injector pump, but that was for the 2.5 so they may not have anything available for the 3lt...

I should also add, after having a bit more of a look around the 7zap site today that if you select vehicle as "NISSAN TRUCK" that has all navara models, even has the old 720s in there too, just choose the appropriate year range... Has all motors too, petrol and diesel and 2 and 4 wheel drive versions...

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back