• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 smooth tailgate for sale or swap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedST-R

Reaction score
I've got a smooth tailgate off a 2013 2.5L looking to sell or swap for a 3L ribbed style tailgate. Near new condition. Silver with decals. No dents! Will swap for non dented 3L one. Located northside Brisbane. Chasing $280 or give me an offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 310
if only i hadn't recently gotten a canopy! the older ribber style gates need a bulging section in the rear canopy door to clear the centre of the gate - if you have a canopy, might wanna take this into account too ;)

They are interchangeable as I just put a late 2.5 CR StR tailgate on my Series 1 D22.

The differences are that the later one is thinner and rounded at the top, and the early series has a welded in bolt in the bracket, the later uses bolts.

You probably need both the tailgate AND the brackets as the bracket lengths vary between generations.

Without having a later Si, an Sii, Siii to compare I cannot tell you at what point the brackets change.

My experience has been no-one has noticed the slight difference of curvature between the tailgate and the tub sides unless you point it out.

Looks heaps better.

Might be enough to cause dust ingress though, although the majority of that will come from the unsealed bottom between the tailgate and tub anyway.

Latest posts

Back