Rear Bucket Seats in D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shouldn,t be any drama fitting a couple of seats in the back , just make sure you select something not too large.

not sure how you go about making it legally ADR compliant, if there is enough leg room it would be good though. good luck. i think over the bullbar would be better than in the back seat (((-;

Supercheap have those SaaS racing seats fairly cheap. Just have to make mounts for them haha

the saas seats might be too high. not joking but have you thought about using some Marine Boat Seats ? these are not expensive and are quite comfy, Whitworths Marine have them starting at around $50, i had the $50 ones and there strong / durable and would be very easy to fit, providing you have seat belts fitted for these i can,t see any issues .

the saas seats might be too high. not joking but have you thought about using some Marine Boat Seats ? these are not expensive and are quite comfy, Whitworths Marine have them starting at around $50, i had the $50 ones and there strong / durable and would be very easy to fit, providing you have seat belts fitted for these i can,t see any issues .

I think the hardest part of this mod is what seat to use, knowing Qld Tpt I don't think they would go for marine seats in a 4x4 but good thought though.

thats true i didn,t consider qld transport . you will need to fit correct car seats to be legal plus seat belts in the correct locations as well as you know.

thats true i didn,t consider qld transport . you will need to fit correct car seats to be legal plus seat belts in the correct locations as well as you know.

Just need seats that are ADR88 compliant, no seat belt change needed just remove middle lap belt and certify vehicle as a 4 seater from a 5 seater, pretty easy mod really nice flat floor to work with just fabricate new seat mounts and thats it.

Attachments

• 20170208_111650.jpg
    20170208_111650.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 84
had a very simular bucket / seat we used in a car years ago when we rust proofed the floor and had to drive the car home. it was a mini.

Latest posts

Back