• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

94 D21 D/Cab V6 5Sp Wrecking Brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ianinbris

Reaction score
1994 Nissan Navara D21 DX Dual Cab V6 5Sp LPG/Petrol.
Navara was being driven daily until Oct 2016 when I bought it. I bought it to put it back on the road for my son. He has since changed his mind. Price is negotiable on all parts.

TEXT MESSAGE Prefered - I am a shift worker on a 24/7 rotating shift pattern and I can only acces texts at work. I cant check Forum messages at work
Send Texts to 0404542937. Prefer you to text me with what you are after, and include an offer for it. If its available and reasonable its yours. Possibly cheaper to if you remove it. I would rather sell the parts than have it sit in the back yard wasting away. I work in the Richlands area so can deliver locally if required.

V6 VG30e Good Runner, Consider Short, Long or Complete sale.
LPG System - Tank out of date.
5 Speed - Consider a swap for an Auto to suit same. $$ either way.
Air Cond.
Power Steering.
Heavy Duty Rear Springs ? - 5 leaf. My D21 TI is only 3 leaf.
Heavy Duty Towbar.
Grey Interior Excellent Cond. Dash is perfect.
Windscreen in Excellent Cond.
Roofracks Rola type maybe. Unsure.
Tinted Windows - Non Factory.
5x14 inch Sunraysias. Standard Rims with 3 good, 2 avg L/T tyres.
Most parts available.

SOLD LIST - Following Parts Gone. LF Guard - LF Park light - Glovebox - Both External Mirrors.

Specific pics available on request.

Vehicle is advertised with pics @
[URL="https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/waterford-west/wrecking/nissan-navara-94-d21-dual-cab-v6-5sp-dual-fuel-lpg-petrol/1141088612"[/URL]

Latest posts

Back