g'day from central vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tks

Reaction score
hey all, just thought id say a quick hello and little bit about me, brought a 06 d22 about 5months ago, its still standard but soon ill do it up a little. so far so good, heard good and bad reports about navara's (as you do all cars i suppose, car before war a toyota). i only really use the 4wd to get me to hunting and fishing places, but id still like to set it up a little better if i need it (like on the weekend up the vic high country, but thats another story :shocked: ) spend most of my time over the pyrenees/mt cole and around creswick and the wombat. anyway here's a couple of pics of her so far.

mycar1.jpg

mycar2.jpg

mycar3.jpg

g'day mate and welcome
what were you thinking of doing first. small things like winch, recovery points or go for lift kits and bigger wheels?

well with the tax return and some extra thrown in im hoping to get a lift kit, wheels and a winch for starters. nothing to flash as its not a hardcore 4x4. just enough to get me to where i want to go.

Back