Bull bar indicators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaiman

Reaction score
I'm trying to track down a new set of the stock indicator lenses for the d22 with alloy bullbar.. Mine are cracked and have water leaking into the housings.. I've looked on eBay, gumtree and have googled it.. Just can't seem to find a place to buy them.. Is my only option new from the stealership? Any ideas

I'm trying to track down a new set of the stock indicator lenses for the d22 with alloy bullbar.. Mine are cracked and have water leaking into the housings.. I've looked on eBay, gumtree and have googled it.. Just can't seem to find a place to buy them.. Is my only option new from the stealership? Any ideas

Mate try these ! I have them and they are great. Don't know it the link still works but I posted some pic's in the tread what have you done with your Nav today

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111130649771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Last edited:
Got these from auto 1 think they were $50

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398347777.542548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398347777.542548.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 128
Yeah when I was looking all the dimensions where the same as my stock ones there's a few cheap ones on eBay I think for $30 just pull your lights out and measure in between the fixing screws if that makes sense

Hey I got mine from TJM $95 but had a look simple to install does anyone have a wire diagram for that part. Or if not which coloured wire is what. ??????

Latest posts

Back