New Navara?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Tony, it's not just that... There is a blue neon under the engine cover too hahahahahahaha

Yeah I know what you mean, hahahaha. I think I need a stiff drink after that... Jacks and lemonade sounds like a winner......

Another backwards step in performance how will that keep up with the competition?,perhaps they will lower it even more for better roadholding.

interesting read
Nissan have to do something soon
new d22....now that will be interesting

The cummins powered thing is supposed to be their effort to bring a diesel to the US market due to emissions laws there, don't see how the current ones couldn't be made to suit

The cummins powered thing is supposed to be their effort to bring a diesel to the US market due to emissions laws there, don't see how the current ones couldn't be made to suit

Do you mean to say that a 16 litre V8 emits less noxious fumes than a 2.5L turbo diesel, or do you mean that the 2.5L turbo diesel doesn't have enough power for the revheads to get their jollies and that's the REAL reason?

Latest posts

Back