33's, am i dreaming?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubmiester

Reaction score
sup yall
been a navara owner for bout 3 months now, stock as a rock 03 dx 3.0l td
its getting to that time where it needs abit of love,
i had a search around on the forum but cudnt find 2 many answers so i thought id just ask everything here
basically, ive lined up to buy some 33 muddies, 12.5" wide, 2nd hand and prety cheap, got like a week 2 make up my mind, so thought id ask here first
also looking to get a 2 inch suspension lift as it will b definitely needed and loved.
basically, rekn 33's will fit with a 2 inch suspension lift?
are these tyres gna b 2 hard to push in 4wd conditions, coz i do alot of beach runs and yeah i know muddies aint the best on sand but i just cant bring myself to buy all terrains :p
so yeah basically just wondering if its a good idea in general, ne light u can shed on the matter would b greatly appreciated still trynna get into the 4wd game more and this is the next step.
thanks heaps guys, seems like a kikass and helpfull forum aswell.

p.s sorry bout the wall of text

Welcome to the forum, the 33s will fit with the front mud flaps removed and maybe even a little massage of the leading edge of the sill, as for wheeling in sand, it will be a little harder to get moving off the line, but once moving the 3.0 has enough torque to overcome the increase in wheel size.

yeah i think enuf ppl have convinced me 2 go the 33's, worse comes to worse i sell em same price i bought em coz i getting a good enuf deal on em, just gotta find a reputable suspension joint 2 get the lift done now, got quoted 990 from 'wilkinsons' (perth) but heard afew bad things so ill look around

coz his is str and mine dx, are our flares different? will that make a difference? neway im goin 2 mates house, winding up the bars and trynna see if i can fit his 32's, if its a good fit ill buy the tyres, if not ill hafta reconsider

not sure on the flare size difference. as far as i know theres only the one size of flares, youve either got them or not, but if they are narrower the tyres might stick out.

Last edited:
tried fitting his 32 with the bars wound up like 2 cm, definitely hafta get rid of mud flap ey, and even then its gna b a tight fit, hopefully it all works out alright
looked sexy with the 32 on but so it was good inspriation 2 get these new tyres 2 bloody fit
heres hoping neway

Latest posts

Back