Auto box shudder šŸ˜”

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullboost17

Reaction score
Hi guys just looking for some assistance, my auto 2017 st-x is playing up. Shudders on takeoff between 1200 and around 1800 rpm and feels like it shudders/slips when changing between 3rd and 4th. Cars only got 19,000kms on it. Anyone else had this? Only happens when its warm. Goes to nissan thursday for the 3rd time.
Also has a cyclical vibration in park and neutral, i believe the torque converter is cactus.

Cheers guys!

sometimes you have to get tough and let the dealers know your vehicle is near new and your vehicle is not working as it should so fix the bloody thing once and for all , i don,t want to come back again and again. its not costing them any erxpense as they make a claim to nissan australia for replaecment costs involved.

sometimes you have to get tough and let the dealers know your vehicle is near new and your vehicle is not working as it should so fix the bloody thing once and for all , i don,t want to come back again and again. its not costing them any erxpense as they make a claim to nissan australia for replaecment costs involved.

Thats the stage im at, ive got the st-x theyre giving me an st as a loan car and im going to hold the car hostage in my posession until mine is fixed. Ill hold the keys while i drive mine and if its not right, cya next week.

Latest posts

Back