TUFF TRUCK video launch/open day at Opposite lock narellan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Was at Opposite lock Narellan today and saw this rig out the front.
Turns out they are having a big TUFF TRUCK video launch/open day at the store over the weekend, so they will have heaps of the competitors TRUCKS on display for everyone to get a real good up close look at the rigs as well as heaps of give aways and discounts on stuff in the store.
Oh and im not affiliated with the store in anyway, they are just a good bunch of guys down there, always willing to help with advice ect and as they own two stores and do allot of 4x4 themselves they know there stuff.

So if your around Narellan this weekend drop by and check it out and grab a 2014 Tuff Truck Vid while your at it.

Last edited:
Roothy and milo are at the springwood oppy lock store today in Brisbane... must be pushing some advertising exposure...

Hey Nath,

Which one in the pic is the tuff truck?, the Ranger or the Jeep???.:hmmmm2:

:dontknow:I say the Ranger, but i may be a little bias??:hmmmm2:

These guys have come onboard as one of our major sponsors for this years Navara Muster they have always been super helpful to me with advice and with product.
If you are in the Penrith or Narellan area get in and see the guys im sure you will find them to be super helpful, they know their stuff thats for sure.

Latest posts

Back