offset help please 2014 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a 16x8, 0 off set black alloy mickey thompson wheel with 265/75/16 Yokohama geolandars
How do you like your Yokohama geolanders? I've been priced $1400 for 4 with sunnys which seems ok to me. Wouldn't mind knowing how they are going for you.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That's expensive. My 265/75/16s are the load range d rated so only 8 ply. They sell the same tyre in a load range e or 10 ply tyre if I bought again id get the heavier duty tyre for sure as there is only about a pound or less difference in weight. I think I got mine a $260 each but I bought when there was a buy 3 get one free. And they had that running up till the end of April. If you had of bought a week ago you could have probs saved a bit more. The tyres are good I have run over two or three screws and never had then deflate. They are a bit slippery in the wet but what 4wd offroad tyre isnt

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

That's expensive. My 265/75/16s are the load range d rated so only 8 ply. They sell the same tyre in a load range e or 10 ply tyre if I bought again id get the heavier duty tyre for sure as there is only about a pound or less difference in weight. I think I got mine a $260 each but I bought when there was a buy 3 get one free. And they had that running up till the end of April. If you had of bought a week ago you could have probs saved a bit more. The tyres are good I have run over two or three screws and never had then deflate. They are a bit slippery in the wet but what 4wd offroad tyre isnt

I have no idea about load ranges lol is this just the way the tyre will break down under load?
I'll be having a look at a few other places when I get back from my work trip but I'm thinking the geolanders seem like a good tyre for the price. Mixed reviews on some websites though.
Do you run these tyres with just a 2 inch lift and 0 offset? Much guard cutting or scrubbing with this set up?

Any sample image for -25 offset???in my country everything is legal:))no problem...03-d22's are +40 offset original right?if i use -25 offset ,my tires will go out 65mm more than original right??

Thanks...
Not sure if ur still looking for an answer, but yep 65mm wider.
Id say u will have to remove a lot of metal from the wheel arch to fit ur tyres when turning.

I have no idea about load ranges lol is this just the way the tyre will break down under load?
I'll be having a look at a few other places when I get back from my work trip but I'm thinking the geolanders seem like a good tyre for the price. Mixed reviews on some websites though.
Do you run these tyres with just a 2 inch lift and 0 offset? Much guard cutting or scrubbing with this set up?
Gotta cut the mudflap back a bit. Nothing structural though

BTW I've gone with the TOYO open country AT 265/75 on 16x8 sunraysia wheels and a 0 offset. Pics to come soon.

Latest posts

Back